K2D3 is the optimal combination of nutrients for proper bone mineralization and preservation of the integrity of the bone system, which simultaneously protects the joints from harmful effects of calcium.
K2D3 increases calcium resorption from food and allows it to be properly utilized. In this way, K2D3 allows more calcium to be available to bones, increases calcium in the bone and prevents long-term dangerous calcification of the joints and various organs.
What are the benefits of using K2D3?
- Regular administration of K2D3 helps to prevent osteopenia and osteoporosis, and is excellent as an add-on to osteoporosis drugs. K2D3 makes the bones stronger and more resistant to fractures: it prevents the formation and speeds up the healing of the fractures.
- Regular administration of K2D3 inhibits the precipitation of calcium in the joint cartilage and the formation of abnormal bone growths. In this way, it reduces pain and restores the mobility of the joints.
- The K2D3 preparation contains the optimal doses of vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 that work synergistically to the health of the bone-joint system: the bones make healthy and strong, and the joints return mobility.
- Ingredients of K2D3 preparations are obtained from natural sources. Vitamin K2 is in the form of MK-7, a superior form of vitamin K2 with the highest bioavailability and the longest effect.
- Preparation K2D3 is produced in accordance with the highest quality standards (Good Manufacturing Practice), gluten-free and in the herbal capsule.
When and to whom is K2D3 recommended?
Taking K2D3 is recommended:
- In osteopenia, for the prevention of osteoporosis and in addition to the treatment of osteoporosis,
- For preventing the formation and accelerating the healing of the fractures,
- In people taking calcium supplements,
- In persons with joint pain,
- In people on therapy with corticosteroids and epilepsy drugs
1-2 capsules a day, with a meal.
The product should not be taken by persons hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of the product. The product is not recommended for pregnant women, babies and children under the age of 18 years. Those on oral anticoagulants (warfarin, acenocoumarol) should consult a physician before taking this product.
Abela Pharm LLC was founded in 2006. as a developing and manufacturing company of high quality dietary supplements.
We strive for research, development and manufacturing of all natural dietary supplements intended for the health of the whole family.